1. Singapore is the most expensive place on earth to own a car.
2. Singapore is one of two cities in the world with a tropical rainforest.
3. A day on Mars is about half an hour longer than a day on Earth.
4. Russia’s president Putin has worked in the KGB’s foreign intelligence service.
5. A rollercoaster has no engine.
6. About 10% of all human beings ever born are alive at this very moment.
7. One in every foru Americans Has appeared on Television.
8. About 80% of women wear the wrong size bra.
9. Sri Lanka has the highest number of snakebite deaths in the world.
10. Ethiopia will be celebrating millennium in September 2007.
11. The first print ad for Johnnie Walker appeared in 1883.
12. A puma has about 75% killing efficiency.
13. Uganda has the source of River Nile.
14. About 80% of your poo is water.
15. Shower chairs make for some kinky shower fun.
16. 70% of all Land Rovers ever made are estimated to still be on the road.
17. The Pima tribe in Arizona has the highest rate of diabetes in the world.
18. It takes around 10 litres of milk to make 1kg of cheese.
19. More people get killed by dogs than by sharks.
20. You swallow about a quart of snot everyday.
Posted in Other by Bucky