It’s my desktop!
I was tagged by Mike with a meme where I have to take a screencap of my desktop and display it for the world to see. Mike says that he is glad it’s his pc desktop he is showing off, and not his actual desktop. I couldn’t agree more. My “wood” desktop is full of crap and clutter, nothing like my pc desktop.
I used to have windowblinds installed which really made some awesome effects, but I took it off a while back. I may have to put it back on there for the next time this meme comes around. 🙂
[TAG STARTS HERE]
My Desktop Free View Instruction:A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
You can do a screen capture by:  Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).  Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).  If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
For MAC users: Press [ Apple] [ Ctrl ] [ Shift ] and [ 3 ]
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.
List of those who have participated: Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot Com|Desktop iRonnie Rebecca Jon Rolando Speedcat Brown Baron Ordinary Folk The West Virginia Blogger
add yours here after doing this tag.
[TAG ENDS HERE]
Posted in Blogging by Bucky .
When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) Write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. Tag as many people as you want.
1. Look, read, and learn. http://www.neonscent.com/
*2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! http://www.therandomforest.info/
*4. Always reply to your comments. http://chattiekat.com/
5. Blog about what you know & love. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary.http://shinade.blogspot.com/
7. Blog about something educational http://climateofourfuture.org/
8. Be yourself; others will follow http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/
9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain http://cubicledenizen.blogspot.com/
10. Keep it simple, user-friendly, interesting and organized! http://erishaling.blogspot.com/
11. Keep the blog simple and sweet!! http://www.leslieho.com/
12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy!
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic. http://www.jessieling.com/
14. Don’t clutter your blog with ads all over the place. IT’S IRRITATING. http://oliviasy.blogspot.com/
15. Don’t comment for the sake of commenting. Some looked too fake and its a big turn off! http://sashablablabla.blogspot.com
16. Share something interesting and you will gain more readers. http://judychow.blogspot.com
17. Show that we care to all bloggers, treat each other as friends. http://mummyinvain.com
18. Pictures say a million words. Keep them coming! http://familyfriendsnfood.blogspot.com/
19. Blogging should be fun or you’ll get tired of it pretty soon. http://justmyrambling.com/
20. Don’t think people will come to your blog if you’re not willing to pay a visit to them. http://joshualai.blogspot.com/
21. Everyone loves read short posting and best, illustrated with a picture http://www.demoments.net/blog/
22. Try not to publish more than 5 posts in one blog a day. Even if it’s from feed reader, it’s quite hard to digest and catch up reading everything. http://montessorimum.com
23. Blog, the other window to peek into people’s life, minus the trouble. keep a certain level of privacy to yourself. http://babyshern.blogspot.com
*24. Never tell your readers that you are going on vacation. That’s basically telling them to not visit your blog for a week. Instead, write several posts, and take advantage of the timestamp feature. http://bloggingwv.com
Posted in Blogging by Bucky .