In the meantime though, let me catch you up with what’s been going on in my world.
- The post vasectomy balls are healing quite well. They were a few different shades of purple and green but I am happy to report that they are looking much better now.
- We have had snow on the ground since the first week of November. The temperature rose to the mid 50’s over night last night, and it rained. A LOT. I didn’t see any snow on my way to work this morning. The warm rain really kicked the snows ass.
- Our Christmas shopping is over, for the most part.
- I managed to kill two deer so far this year. I still have this week and next week to hunt, and I want to get at least two more.
- The company I work for is being bought by another company, so I have been working on and off for about two months now. It sucks, but at the same time, the break is pretty nice.
- Garrick is supposed to be coming back to the states for a visit in the next couple of weeks. We are planning a small pizza-beer night.
- The wife had the shits and pukes Monday. I had them Tuesday. We both are feeling better now.
- I sold my Wii and all my games on Ebay. Those things were bringing close to $400 and I couldn’t resist getting that kind of money for something I only gave $250 for.
- The wife and I have an anniversary on the 15th of this month. We are feverishly trying to find a baby-sitter and hoping my nutsack feels like bouncing around again, if you know what I mean.
And that is about all for now. I will try to resume my regular schedule of posting in 5…4…3…