…and other Google searches.
A post from Tish regarding odd searches that led to her blog made me wonder what people searched for when they were led to this blog. The resulting list is both humorous and frightening. Here are a few of the stranger ones:
- kathouse asheville nc – (because everyone needs to know where the closest kathouse is)
- funny did you know penis – (I know a fella named Dick, but he’s not very funny)
- underage boys – (should not skip school!)
- underage sex – (depends on what your definition of “is” is)
- west fucking virginia – (is better than east fucking virginia)
- underwater naked – (underwater, above water, lights on, lights off, under the covers, on top of the covers…doesn’t matter)
- wet and suck – (see above)
- wife finds condom – (did she find it in a ditch, or on another mans penis?)
- Penis Circus – (could become a new skit on Letterman; stupid penis tricks)
- testicles for trucks – (vaginas for cars?)
- how to steal an xbox – (even thieves need advise sometimes)
- proof that reproduction has pleasure for animals –(sometimes you have to step back and examine the sexual acts of animals. Is it reproduction, or is it rape?)
- what to do when you hit a deer in west virginia – (you put it in your testicle covered pick-up truck, and have a cookout)
There you have it. Some of the weirdest Google searches that have led “people” to this blog. I don’t know why, or how, but the facts are true. This blog is apparently a filth laden, sexually demoralizing, utter piece of garbage. You should be ashamed of reading it.
This isn’t really a meme, but it should be. I think it is interesting to see what people search for. If Mike would be willing, I would love to see what strange things people search for when visiting his blog.
8 thoughts on “How To Steal An Xbox”
LOL…I’ve been thinking about putting a post together for not only the Ordinary Folk site but also the comic site and BlogsWeLuv. Perhaps I’ll do that soon 🙂
You would be amazed at what you could find…lol
You know Bucky, I haven’t taken the time to go that far down into my Analytics, but I think that I may just have to. … But what if I am scared but what I see? I may never go there again. *nod*
I’ve had “pics of a dead body in a suit on the beach”… 😯
You never know until you try 🙂
That’s just bizarre..lol
You got some sort of macabre site or something that I don’t know about? 😉
I get search hits like “korean penis”. I shudder at what the anonymous netizen was thinking. I did a couple of entries about weird search terms way back. Got here via BlogRush.
Haha! Great list!
I liked this one from my logs… funny facts on fruit and veg