I arrived home Thursday evening to the stench of body odor and gasoline, and I immediately knew that my package from Georgia had arrived.
I won a contest that Heather from Confessions of a Coal Miners Granddaughter had on her blog a few weeks ago. The premise of the contest was simple. Heather posted several questions about herself, and whoever had the correct answers would win whatever crap she decided to throw out of her house.
Me, being the uber internet stalker that I am, won. I answered all the questions correctly. I think that it stems from the fact that she too, used to be a fellow Mountaineer.
The package contained the following items:
- A bag of Starbucks coffee.
- A Georgia shot glass.
- A Georgia peach keychain.
- A postcard that read “The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.”
- A book of more Georgia postcards.
- The movie Deliverance.
- The famous “Confessions of a Coal Miners Granddaughter T-Shirt“.
- Two green grapes.
- One blue bowl.
- And a partridge in a pear tree.
Everything but the kitchen sink (or should I say kitchen faucets was in there). A lot more than what I expected.
Thanks for all the stuff Heather. I could have lived without all the baby vomit on the shirt though. I get enough of that here.