There is a local radio station that is having a secret sound contest. It has been going on for a while now, and no one seems to be able to guess it.
Do you know what it is?[audio:secretsound.mp3]
Here is a list of clues, my thoughts are in red.
Updated on 6-15-2007 with new clue updates every couple of days until the contest is over.
1. Nature’s Best
2. Whey or Soy <—Protein shakes.
3. Optimum Champion
4. Major Mister
5. Don’t reveal the secret <—Hand shake?
6. Howie doesn’t <—They are talking about Howie Mandel. He doesn’t shake hands.
7. Swinging blue jeans <— Their album Hippy Hippy Shake was released 1964
8. Georgia Sattelites <— Shaken Not Stirred (1996) CMC Records.
9. KC & The Sunshine Band <— They sing (Shake Shake Shake) Shake your booty.
10. Apple Movie
11. Down, off, up
12. That Eminem
13. Fisher Price toy <— Shake and Go
14. Hippy, Hippy <— Shake
15. Pixar Cars
16. Ashley’s Legacy
17. The end of your rope
18. Soccer term
19. Snap, Crackle, but no Pops
20. Secret Hand <— Shake
21. Best-Selling Software
22. Lab Supply
23. Malt Or No Malt
24. Seal Your Tube
25. In Sink-Erator
26. Suction Required
27. Brings all the boys to the yard <— My milkshake
28. Sink or Tub
29. Part of the door
30. Not the knocker or the bell
31. Cheap alarm system
32. Home or Hotel <— Room??
33. Knot or Plug
34. This sound has two parts
35. Push, Pull
36. Rattle and Roll <— Shake
37. Mason’s container <— Jar??
38. Are you ready for this jelly jar?
39. Wide-mouthed <— Jar??
40. Canning and Picking <—Jar??
41. Oven fried <—Shake and Bake
42. Cal and Ricky <—Cal and Ricky were two characters in Talledega Nights. They were known as “shake & bake”
43. Hip and Shoulder
44. Australian Barbecue Slang <—Barbie??
45. Show, Conversation, Bottle <—stopper
46. Stop the talking
47. Inappropriate comment
48. Muncie, Indiana museum <—There is a Jar museum in Muncie Indiana.
49. Letterman alma matter <—Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana
50. Papa John and TV’s Janet
51. Giggle and Roll Toy <—Sesame Street’s Shake, Giggle & Roll baby toy
52. Take Sesame Street to Fisher Price
53. Medicine, Cricket, State
54. Diddy-produced hit <—Shake Ya Tailfeather
55. Spun off in 1993
56. Plants native to South Florida and the Carribean
57. Red, White and Simpson
58. Greatest TV star of all time
59. The Long, Long Trailer <—Lucille Ball Movie
60. Plant that cures diarrhea
61. 39 TV Guide covers <—Lucille Ball is the cover queen.
62. Yours, Mine and Ours <—The movie…perhaps?
63. Oprah’s Top 25
The winning guess was “Someone shaking a ‘Downy Ball’ and popping the plug.”
Posted in Other, WVb Stuff by Bucky